China-special for you to organize frequently asked questions about payment.

About Us | Contact Us
Tel: 86-773-2851898

About Payment

How can I pay you money when I confirmed?

We accept 4 payment methods: Wire Transfer, Credit Cards, PayPal and Western Union. For exact payment way and conditions, please check out the Payment Guide page.

What should I do if I have to cancel my tour and how to get the refund?

If you must cancel your trip, please mail us your cancellation in written form, please note that oral cancellation is unacceptable. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with following cancellation policy:
1) Cancellations made no less than 30 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund less a $100administration fee per person.
2) Cancellations made between 30 to 15 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund less a$200 administration fee per person.
3) Cancellations made between 14 to 7 days prior to departure will qualify for a 70% refund of the total tour price.
4) Cancellations made between 6 to 2 days prior to departure will qualify for a 50% refund of the total tour price.
5) Cancellations made within 24 hours, get no refund unless China Holiday CTS agrees.
6) In the process of trip, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to airlines, hotels, railway companies, ship companies etc.) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
7) Additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than China Holiday CTS (may include but not limit to airlines, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted in the money refunded.

Do children pay the same fare as adults?

According to the regulations of China National Tourism Administration (CNTA), children who are 12 and over 12 years old should be charged as adults. Those who are less than 12 years old should be charged less in services and China domestic airfare than adults. For infants less than 2 years old will be free of charge, except for the airfare, which is 10% of the adult's fare. But please NOTICE that children are 10 and over 10 years old are charged as adult in some cities such as Beijing. Please inquiry us to save more, we are glad to give you a discount for your children.

Where can I exchange my money for Chinese currency in China?

Foreign currency can be easily exchanged for Chinese currency at most banks in China. Some hotels also provide this service of currency exchanging for their guests, which exchange rate is the same as that in the banks. To change money, you have to have your passport at hand.

Is it easy to find an ATM in China?

In the main offices of the Bank of China in the cities, especially in those tourist cities, there are ATM services available works for your credit cards, and some of the five-star hotels may also have ATM available. It is not difficult for you to find one when you are traveling.

Why Choose Us ?

China Special CTS belongs to Guilin China Travel Service Co. Ltd was founded in 1975. Our company is ranking on the top of many travel agencies.

We have Over 20 Years Experience in China Travel business.

We are based in China, understand customers' needs.

Free tailor-made trip for you & by you Reply within 24 hours and professional service

Save money and value guarantee Money back guarantee

How to Book
  1. Booking on the website, send us e-mail with your detailed needs.
  2. Our customer service will contact you, and communicate your travel details with you.
  3. Provide you a complete touring plan.
  4. Confirm the touring plan.
  5. Pay for fees, then start your trip to China!