China China Tour Questions and Answers.

About Us | Contact Us
Tel: 86-773-2851898
China Tour Questions and Answers

China Travel Questions

China Culture 2014-08-09 15:17:45

About:China Culture Missing opportunity to travel abroad Hi,I am pig born on 5 April 1983, I am getting opportunity to travel abroad. . But nothing is getting finalised ang coming to an end. Will I be travelling this year?

Reply: 2014-08-09
Do you have some travel funds now? I mean you should have some savings to afford your travel abroad. If there is, just try to get your passport and apply for a visa soon. Then u will make it by the end of the year.

China Culture 2014-08-09 15:15:33

About:China Culture is it possible that i get married this year?...and is this year are good for us? hi, im desiree S. Garabiles 29 years old , i born march 29, 1985 and may boyfriend is ben-ajan A. pawah, and he born june 24, 1984. is it possible that this year 2014, are good to us to get marry,were planning to get married this month or possible next month. and it is also possible that we are meant for each other, & stay together, and i want also to know if what fungshui can tell about us. our anniversary is january 8 2011. hope you can help me, i just really want to know about us..hope you can help ask, and give us also any tips or luck for the two of us.

Reply: 2014-08-09
Hey, this is a good year for you to get married and you are advised to consider Aug. or Dec. After getting married, you will stay happily together. Just bear in mind that you need to spare enough personal space for each other. Best wishes!

China Weather 2014-08-09 14:21:14

About:China Weather Hi sir, I would like to ask you about the weather in daqing in september and october? regards,

Reply: 2014-08-09
By Mid-October, the temperature in Daqing would be 5-15 degrees. If there is cold air, probably to fall below zero at the coldest time of a day. Need to bring warm coat.

China Weather 2014-08-09 14:19:31

About:China Weather visiting peking end of nov, whats the temparature and clothing for my 8 years old daughter?

Reply: 2014-08-09
The temperature then will be around 0C, so your 8 years old daughter should wear a wool sweater plus a downcoat, warm and thick trousers and a cotton boot.

China Train 2014-08-09 14:04:37

About:China Train I will like to know if I can book ticket for August now both by train or flight

Reply: 2014-08-09
if you book with agencies like this website, it is possible.

China Train 2014-08-09 13:58:06

About:China Train cost to travel from Shanghai airport to Huazhond Agricultural University

Reply: 2014-08-09
you can take a subway line 2 to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station (2 hours), and then catch a high-speed train to Wuhan (6 hours). upon arrival in Wuhan, you can either take a taxi or take subway (subway line 4 to hongshan Square, and line 2 to Baotongsi, and catch a bus No.576 for 13 stops to Xueyuan Road Shi Zi Shan, you will find the campus at your right side). (1 hour).

Guangzhou Bicycle Tours 2014-08-09 13:31:25

About:Guangzhou Bicycle Tours I have three days to go to Guangdong and would like to hike or bicycle. Tour BC-GZ01 looks interesting. Is it possible to rent a bicycle for two or three days and do this tour?

Reply: 2014-08-09
Yes, there are lots of bicycle renting ponits in Guangzhou. After you arrive in GUANGZHOU, you can ask the local people or hotel staff for help.

Chinese Visa Application in China 2014-08-09 11:36:46

About:Chinese Visa Application in China Extension of a X2 visa (student, less than 180 days) Hi, I will be in Shanghai for my studies from September to December but I need to exit and re-enter China during my stay for my brother is getting married. I cannot get a solid answer on this after several hours of research: How difficult is it going to be if I want to get back to France and come back to China during my stay knowing that I have a one entry X2? Is it even feasable ? I need to know cause if not, my semester abroad is ruined... Thanks a lot (in advance) for your answer

Reply: 2014-08-09
If you just have a X2 single entry, you can only enter China once. Once you exit China, you cannot enter again by using this X2. It is suggested to apply for a X2 with double entries, so that you can re-enter once during your staying.

Chinese Embassies and Consulates 2014-08-09 11:26:56

About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates Im a Mexican national and want to marry my Chinese girlfriend Hello Im from Mexico and my Chinese born girlfriend and I want to get married, is it possible to get a visa so that I can enter Beijing multiple times so I can visit her? And which type is this? We are both in the USA now. Thank you

Reply: 2014-08-09
Do you plan to get married in China? If so, you are suggested to apply for a L type single trip to get in China and get married. After that, if you want to stay longer, you can extend it. In the next time, you can try to apply for a S or Q type to visit her. If you do not have plans to get married, you need to apply L type, single or double entries.

Chinese Tea 2014-08-07 17:51:38

About:Chinese Tea how did chinese tea affected the culture?

Reply: 2014-08-07
The chinese tea has a very long history. In the western zhou dynasty, it was used as a religious offering.

Frist Prev 15 16 17 18 19 20212223Next End 19 / 30 pages

Please send your plans and requests to us, we will design a suitable trip according to your needs to make your exploration for Chinese cities, culture, history and attractions more easy, simple and safe.
Telephone: 86-773-2851898

*After selecting hide this message only administrators can see。
How to Book
  1. Booking on the website, send us e-mail with your detailed needs.
  2. Our customer service will contact you, and communicate your travel details with you.
  3. Provide you a complete touring plan.
  4. Confirm the touring plan.
  5. Pay for fees, then start your trip to China!