China Visa & Embassy,China Tour Questions and Answers.

About Us | Contact Us
Tel: 86-773-2851898
China Tour Questions and Answers

Visa & Embassy

China Visa Application Procedure and Fee 2014-08-04 14:12:34

About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee Chinese visa for uk citizen travelling from Canada Im planning to travel to Shanghai for a week from Vancouver in a months time, and am wondering about my situation as a UK citizen. Do I visit the Chinese embassy in Vancouver and apply in person? Do I apply online and hope it is processed in time (a month)? Any advice anyone could offer would be very much appreciated.

Reply: 2014-08-04
The "proof of legal status" means that your permanent resident card, work permit or studying permit in Canada or other docuements to show your legal status in that country. It is not needed to be clarified.

Hong Kong Visa 2014-08-04 09:58:08

About:Hong Kong Visa Tourist visa from india to hongkong Dear sir, i am vinoth from india, i need to go honkong to meet my friend. I have a little confusion bcoz my friend told me when iam going for the first time to abroad, in immigration if i answer any of their questions wrongly, they will not permit the trip and send me back to india. is it true? could you please explain me the procedures in detail. Thanks and Best regards / vinoth.

Reply: 2014-08-04
HI, how long will you plan to stay in HK? If you stay there for less then 14 days, you can only use your passport to visit that city. If you need to apply tourist type in advance, it is not necessary to answer some questions from the immigration department of HK. You just need to prepare your related documents such as round trip tickets, hotel booking, your bank statements etc, you can apply through China embassy in India or delivering your documents to HK Immigration Department directly.

Chinese Visa Application in China 2014-08-04 09:57:09

About:Chinese Visa Application in China L visa extension in Beijing? Am a rwandan citizen but studyin in India ,i want to visit beijing (for the 2nd time),but 1 month L type isnt enough will i be able to extend ?

Reply: 2014-08-04
Yes, you can try to extend Beijing and the extension days are no more than 30 days.

Entry, Validity, Duration of Stay of Chinese Visa 2014-08-04 09:55:24

About:Entry, Validity, Duration of Stay of Chinese Visa Visa is expiring I have a multiple entry type approved for 30 day stay each time for a year, but my trip in China is scheduled for 45 days. Is it true that with a US passport I can fly to Hong Kong even for a few hours and fly back to the mainland and that will reset my 30 day stay?

Reply: 2014-08-04
It is allowed and many people do like that. You can fly to HK for several hours and then back to mainland for the second duration of stay.

Chinese Visa Application in China 2014-08-04 09:53:59

About:Chinese Visa Application in China Changing visa type Hello! I am on a M type and I am looking to convert it to an X1 one. I have the JW202 form from my Chinese Uni, but I read that new regulations prohibit changing it in China. Is there any way to get it done in Beijing though? Where should I go if not?

Reply: 2014-08-04
Anca, I think you should visit Beijing Entry and Exit Management Bureau to confirm this. If they say No, then you have no choice but go back to your country and apply for the X1 type.

Entry, Validity, Duration of Stay of Chinese Visa 2014-08-04 09:50:49

About:Entry, Validity, Duration of Stay of Chinese Visa I am entering china via a cruise ship via two ports, is this multi entries ?

Reply: 2014-08-04
It is a double entry, so you can apply for a double entry one.

Visa on Arrival 2014-08-04 09:48:57

American with Girlfriend traveling to Hainan Hi! Im an american with 1 year multiple visa. We are planning to get VOA in Hainan with my girlfriend. By the way, she has no visa yet. Is it possible? Thanks.

Reply: 2014-08-04
Your girl friend is also American? If so, she can get a VOA when reaching Hainan. Or she can just apply a tourist one in advance in the US.

Tibet Tours 2014-08-01 10:00:46

About:Tibet Tours Which are the requirements for entering Tibet? I was told thar for entering there must be at least 5 persons of the same nationality asking together, as a group, for the entry permit. Is that true?

Reply: 2014-08-01
Yes. So far the policy is that there must be at least five people of the same nationality as a group for entering.

Frist Prev 1 2 3 3 / 3 pages

Please send your plans and requests to us, we will design a suitable trip according to your needs to make your exploration for Chinese cities, culture, history and attractions more easy, simple and safe.
Telephone: 86-773-2851898

*After selecting hide this message only administrators can see。
How to Book
  1. Booking on the website, send us e-mail with your detailed needs.
  2. Our customer service will contact you, and communicate your travel details with you.
  3. Provide you a complete touring plan.
  4. Confirm the touring plan.
  5. Pay for fees, then start your trip to China!