China Visa & Embassy,China Tour Questions and Answers.

About Us | Contact Us
Tel: 86-773-2851898
China Tour Questions and Answers

Visa & Embassy

Chinese Embassies and Consulates 2014-08-16 10:04:38

About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates "Arriving Guangzhou airport may I visit friends in another city but the same providence. USING THE 72 HOUR VISA

Reply: 2014-08-16
You can visit other cities in Guangdong Province under the 72-hour free transit policy.

72-hour Visa-free Transit FAQ 2014-08-14 10:28:53

About:72-hour Visa-free Transit FAQ Im coming from Seoul to Istanbul via Beijings PEK, and i have 8h transfer. Can I use free-visa to go to the city center for 2-3h? Do i need to apply in advance?

Reply: 2014-08-14
Since you only stay around 8 hours, you can enjoy the 24-hour free transit policy. If you want to get out of the airpor, you need to apply for a stay permit in the immigration in the airport.

72-hour Visa-free Transit FAQ 2014-08-13 14:03:04

About:72-hour Visa-free Transit FAQ Can I use the 72hours Visa? Do I need to apply in advance or on arrival at Shanghai? If yes, where? Thanks!! Travelling Seattle-Vancouver - HK ; HK-Shanghai; Shanghai -LAX-Seattle. Just the flight from HK to Shanghai has a different booking code. I stay in Shanghai for 1 night.

Reply: 2014-08-13
I recently flew Sydney to Paris with ChinaSouthern Airlines. I had an overnight transit in Guangzhou so booked and paid to stay in the Pullman Hotel Guangzhou Airport. I enquired through Chinese Embassy and airline prior to travel. I was informed by both that I could apply for 72 hr transit visa myself at airport. Upon arrival I showed Chinese Immigration at the visa counter my flight tickets, Australian passport and hotel booking. A transit visa was refused as I was told that I should have applied through airline before travelling and arrival. I was unable to use hotel just outside I f airport. Several other people on my flight also refused 72 hr transit visas for same reason.

China Student Visa 2014-08-12 09:20:06

About:China Student Visa Can I Travel to Macau on X2 Visa with 2 entries? Before I settled down in Shanghai to go to school for a couple of months, I visited Hong Kong and Taiwan. Did any of those 2 countries count as an entry? I am currently in Shanghai and I would like to visit Macau for a weekend. I have a X2 with 2 entries and I would like to know if I am still able to leave the country and return after a weekend.

Reply: 2014-08-12
Hi, I am afraid your double entry was used up because leaving from mainland to HK or Taiwan counts an exit. If you exit to Macau, then you can not return back to Shanghai.

Chinese Embassies and Consulates 2014-08-11 09:13:20

About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates can i extend my s2 visa in china? Am an Indian am in PRC. arrived here with my husband on 18th June .i got s2 which is 90 days .can i extend it without going back to my nation.

Reply: 2014-08-11
I heard there are some local agencies, but I do not know their detail information. Actually, the extension is not difficult. The staff at the extension counter can speak both Chinese and English and the application form are in both Chinese and English. So it is not so hard as you think.

Chinese Visa Application in China 2014-08-09 11:36:46

About:Chinese Visa Application in China Extension of a X2 visa (student, less than 180 days) Hi, I will be in Shanghai for my studies from September to December but I need to exit and re-enter China during my stay for my brother is getting married. I cannot get a solid answer on this after several hours of research: How difficult is it going to be if I want to get back to France and come back to China during my stay knowing that I have a one entry X2? Is it even feasable ? I need to know cause if not, my semester abroad is ruined... Thanks a lot (in advance) for your answer

Reply: 2014-08-09
If you just have a X2 single entry, you can only enter China once. Once you exit China, you cannot enter again by using this X2. It is suggested to apply for a X2 with double entries, so that you can re-enter once during your staying.

Chinese Embassies and Consulates 2014-08-09 11:26:56

About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates Im a Mexican national and want to marry my Chinese girlfriend Hello Im from Mexico and my Chinese born girlfriend and I want to get married, is it possible to get a visa so that I can enter Beijing multiple times so I can visit her? And which type is this? We are both in the USA now. Thank you

Reply: 2014-08-09
Do you plan to get married in China? If so, you are suggested to apply for a L type single trip to get in China and get married. After that, if you want to stay longer, you can extend it. In the next time, you can try to apply for a S or Q type to visit her. If you do not have plans to get married, you need to apply L type, single or double entries.

Visa on Arrival 2014-08-07 15:16:26

About:Visa on Arrival American with visa can travel anywhere in China? Hi! Im an american and planning to travel to Hainan, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, etc.. Do I need another one for these cities? Thank you.

Reply: 2014-08-07
If you alreay has a tourist single entry one, you can visit most of the places in China, except the Tibet and some other districts not open to the foreigners. With the Chinese tourist one, you can visit Hainan, Shenzhen and Zhuhai without applying for another.

Visa on Arrival 2014-08-07 15:15:23

About:Visa on Arrival American with Girlfriend traveling to Hainan Hi! Im an american with 1 year multiple visa. We are planning to get VOA in Hainan with my girlfriend. By the way, she has no visa yet. Is it possible? Thanks.

Reply: 2014-08-07
Your girl friend is also American? If so, she can get a VOA when reaching Hainan. Or she can just apply a tourist one in advance in the US.

Hong Kong Visa 2014-08-04 14:15:43

About:Hong Kong Visa If my husband will visit here in hongkong how many days is allowed? A Filipino tourist visa

Reply: 2014-08-04
I he holds ordinary Filipino passport, he can stay in HK for 14 days at most without applying for a visa.

Frist Prev 1 2 3Next End 2 / 3 pages

Please send your plans and requests to us, we will design a suitable trip according to your needs to make your exploration for Chinese cities, culture, history and attractions more easy, simple and safe.
Telephone: 86-773-2851898

*After selecting hide this message only administrators can see。
How to Book
  1. Booking on the website, send us e-mail with your detailed needs.
  2. Our customer service will contact you, and communicate your travel details with you.
  3. Provide you a complete touring plan.
  4. Confirm the touring plan.
  5. Pay for fees, then start your trip to China!